Carbon footprint and pollution are increasing before our eyes. To get back on the right track, we need to change our habits and act together. Only together can we change current environmental problems, protect our habitat, and preserve the Earth’s natural resources for the next generation.
Let’s make a difference together, so far it’s not too late.
The Carbon Offset Initiative is an environmentally friendly solution for traceability of waste and data in various industries. It uses innovative blockchain technology to increase the productivity of collecting, tracking, and recycling waste from various sources.
Our mission is to help organizations and businesses save energy, cut costs and achieve broader economic value while addressing environmental and social issues. Project industry
, information, consumption and global economic growth put a lot of pressure on the environment of our planet and sustainable development in the future. One thing that everyone seems to underestimate is that we live on a planet with limited physical resources, use it for whatever reason and produce more waste and emissions.
At the same time, legal requirements to track and prove the total elimination or destruction of waste that cannot be recycled, and to reduce emissions worldwide, are becoming stricter and more stringent. The growth of waste production is a major challenge for traceability and proper disposal. Scientists, industrialists, and countries try to deal with the problem of waste and emissions. Despite time constraints, such global problems are handled locally, which is too slow.
Industries concerned with this issue – recycling, waste management, and emissions – are trying desperately to keep pace with the pace of development and to meet appropriate European targets 20-20-206, COP 217 global CO2 targets and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals achieve development:
- Good health and well-being,
- Clean water and sanitation,
- Affordable and affordable energy,
- Industry, innovation and infrastructure,
- Cities and communities are sustainable,
- Responsible consumption and production,
- Climate protection
- Live under water
- Life on the ground,
Let’s take a closer look at the challenges associated with waste oil, regulations, and concerns and fines that have exponentially evolved around this problem.
Ships produced waste oil ( dirty water )
Every year, around 53,000 merchant transportation ships (including 13,000 tankers) 90% of the world’s goods, with 450 million tons of bunker fuel and produce around 0,000,000 tons of hydrocarbon-rich waste, called
dirty water consists from:
- Hull Water: This polluted hull water contains a mixture of fuel oil, sea water, fresh water, cooling water, oil leakage, and lubricating oil. They contain 10% hydrocarbons.
- Mud: This is produced in the engine room during maintenance of fuel consumed by the ship. It contains 80% hydrocarbons.
- Ballast water is used in old tankers to stabilize the ship by changing oil while driving without cargo. With ballast water extension also a cleaning water tank. They contain 20% hydrocarbons.
Why is that?
Apart from the lack of facilities to collect and process theft at ports (especially in developing countries), the second main reason for this incident is the lack of performance and cost-effective remote control of fuel bunkers to shorten the cycle from production to collection to regeneration or complete disposal. CARBON OFFSET INITIATIVE SOLUTIONS
With years of experience in waste recycling, we have handled intensively recycling oily and dirty water.
There are three main problems for companies and ship owners:
- Is recycling work legal, timely and quality for the quantity provided?
- Will the parties involved be paid in cash according to the agreement and minimum payment?
- Have we paid more (hidden theft)?
The ship will be equipped with automatic facilities to:
- Measure the amount of bunker fuel and sludge in each tank at each stage of the process, from loading bunker fuel to ships to sludge disposal.
- Potential to measure cargo (tanker);
- Measure the density and composition of oily water at various levels in the tank to track slope quality.
- Mention some external parameters that can affect fuel savings and emissions.
- Send steps to the central office via GSM or satellite.
This software consists of the following core modules:
- Receive data from ships, recycling plants and collectors, and data management;
- Analysis and reporting of data about the completeness, consistency, and quality of data;
- Creation of a ” Smart Track ” Blockchain (conceptually similar to a smart contract) with all relevant information for monitoring bunker fuel up to the ship’s spill cycle.
Benefits for boat owners:
- Optimizing the purchase and consumption of bunker oil;
- Get a reliable data set that allows effective risk management.
- Monitor vessel activity in real time;
- Check vessel data with external factors (weather, etc.) to measure the impact on efficiency
About Tokens Tokens
internal project is COI. This is the ERC20 standard and is based on Ethereum. COI tokens provide holders with emissions tracking and waste management solutions.
For ICO / IEO (100%)
- Stage 1 (39%) – 21,428,857 COI = $ 1,500,000. 50% discount. Price for 1 token – $ 0.07
- Stage 2 (46%) – 25,610,204 COI = $ 2,500,000. 30% discount. Price for 1 token – $ 0.098
- Stage 3 (15%) – 8,403,361 COI = $ 1,000,000. Discount – 15%. Price for 1 token – $ 0,119
The sales period is from 10 October 2019 to 9 January 2020.
The minimum fee is $ 5,000,000
The maximum collection amount is $ 46 952 101
71% – ICO
2% – Partner
2% – Advisor
2% – Meritocracy
18% – Team
5% – Treasury
23% – Operations + management
15% – Legal issues + regulations
5% – Reserve Funds
14% – Sales + Marketing
32% – Research + Development
11% – General + Roadmap Initiative Carbon Offset
- 2010. – Clean Sea Services SA (CSS)
Founded in Nyon, Switzerland, with the task of cleaning up unwanted waste and protecting the environment, with plug-in modules and technical experience gathered around the world.
- – DOO City Management (UM)
Founded in Belgrade, Serbia, the company has a vision to disrupt industries with technologies such as blockchain and software solutions in marketing, real estate and hospitality, ecology, and many other fields.
- 2017. – Sustainable Approach
CSS & UM began discussions on sustainability, climate change, and potential partnerships.
- Q1 2018 – CSS Waste Treatment
CSS has begun new research and development to improve the productivity of existing waste oil processing modules, and ME has prepared land for new reforestation projects and conducted laboratory and geographic surveys on land quality and characteristics.
- Q2 2018-Reforestation at UM
UM planted 100,000 trees to reduce carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and reduce enough air to be contaminated in the Balkans. CSS has begun studies and pollution regulations on the African continent.
- Q3 2018-COI was born
COI (Carbon Offset Initiative) was born as an idea. The main mission is to increase global awareness about climate change, the negative effects of pollution, and the problem of global warming.
- Q4 2018 – CSS and UM Partnership
The official partnership between Clean Sea Services and Urban Management was signed in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The UM technical team has begun to develop a new blockchain platform. CSS has developed a next generation waste oil treatment module.
- Q1 Heart 2019-COI
The initial COI team began by collecting sustainable missions, creating a framework of white documents and technical documents, and developing short-term and long-term business plans for Europe, EMEA, Africa and Asia.
- Q2 2019-R & D
Technical paper and white paper version 1 publication for the COI waste tracking platform, hardware and software research and development begins. Co-initiative.io has been updated and a COI token has been generated.
- Q3 2019 – Blockchain COI Security
Enhanced COI wallet security, co-initiative.io is connected to the blockchain platform, testing COI tokens, and public tokens that are ready for sale. PRE-ICO / IEO has started! Crowdfunding with COI token discount prices. Partnerships with exchanges, companies and institutions were announced.
- Q4 2019-Awareness of Climate Change
To raise awareness about climate change and to present sustainable solutions and innovative disruptions in one of the largest industries that pollute the planet, we hold meetings with government officials, company executives and fund managers, and venture capitalists.
- Q1 2020 – Additional R&D
Technical and white paper version 2, further development and updates during the joint crowdfunding initiative. Upgrade your COI wallet and get ready to start ICO / IOE!
- Q2 2020 – Waste Search Platform
Research and development on an intermediate level platform to track COI waste. The prototype eco sensor quality and quantity of COI can be tested in a bunker and slop tank. Smart contracts related to COI repeating tokens validate the different processes between subjects.
- Q3 2020 – Application Development
Start developing COI applications for Android, iOS and Microsoft users with high security protocols and transparent data tracking via blockchain ledgers, making them more user friendly with GPS and weather satellite monitoring connected to the COI waste traceability platform.
- Q4 2020-Finishing
Final development and testing of prototype quality and quantity of COI echo sensors before mass production and implementation in tanks. Upgrade COI hardware and software to be compatible with traceable transparent waste management systems for various markets and waste.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- JEAN-CHRISTOPHE VAUTRIN
and political leaders must understand that the environment is not an expenditure, but an investment.
- VUK BJELAJAC
Founder & CEO
“The biggest threat to our planet is the belief that others will save it” – Robert Swan
- JAS BAGRI
“Opportunities are missed by most people because they wear clothes and look like they work.” – Thomas Edison
- DESSY TODOROVA
Protecting our environment is not an option – it is a survival instinct.
- DR. JOSÉ LAMAS-VALVERDE
“There is no such thing as ‘going’. When we throw something away, it has to go somewhere. “- Annie Leonard
- SUSANNE STREAM
Business Finance Adviser
“We live on this planet as if we have one more to go to.” – Terry Swearingen
- STÉPHANE ALEC
“We did not inherit the Earth from our ancestors; We borrowed it from our children ”- Native American proverb
- AKSHAT RAWAT
Shipping Industry Advisor
“We don’t want to protect the environment, we want to create a world where the environment doesn’t need to be protected”
- CINDY Ngrambe
UN Representative & NGO
“Green is the main color of the world, the ant where beauty appears” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- MARKO MITROVIĆ
Crypto Trading Expert
“We don’t have to be involved in big heroic actions to participate in change. Small actions, when multiplied by millions of people, can change the world “- Howard Zinn
- THERE IS HUANG
Digital Media Manager
“Buy less, choose the good.” – Vivienne Westwood
- DRUPAD DIWAN
“Humanity has ruined planet Earth as if we have” planet B “reserves. It is the responsibility of our generation to make it a better place so that our children venture into an unknown space because of scientific curiosity and not a step of despair. “ For more detailed information, see the link below:
Situs web: https://co-initiative.io/
Facebook: https: // www .facebook.com / Carbon-Offset-Initiative-101959777895131 /
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/carbon -offset-Initiative / about /